I'm changing up this blog a bit! I'll be posting sketches but there will be a twist! You have to BLEND the sketch with a song! I love listening to Sirius radio and The Blend station plays a wonderful "blend" of great songs! So I'll be posting a layout and card sketch ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH, and along with it 5 songs to choose from to inspire you. You can let the title inspire you or choose a stanza from the song, or even let the theme of the song inspire you!



Looking for Sponsors!

~~~If YOU would like to sponsor a monthly prize, please EMAIL ME at deanneburton@gmail.com . Thanks! It would be greatly appreciated and I WILL advertise for you all month that you sponsor. I will also keep a permanent link on the sidebar of this blog.~~~

Monday, August 25, 2008

LAYOUT TEAM!!!

Here are my 12 Layout Design Team Members.
Click on their name to see their blog.
Click on their photos to read a little about them(once they've been featured).


~Laurel Selman featured on AUG 23
READ ABOUT LAUREL

~Sara Noendeng featured on SEPT 3
~Beverley Todd featured on SEPT 20


~Jessica Hagland featured on SEPT 24


~Pat Bishop featured on OCT 4


~Isabel Wood featured on OCT 22

~Sandy Liles featured on OCT 29


~Carla Robinson featured on NOV 8~Camilla Ekman featured on DEC 6

~Vanessa Colbourne featured on Dec 10th

No comments: