I'm changing up this blog a bit! I'll be posting sketches but there will be a twist! You have to BLEND the sketch with a song! I love listening to Sirius radio and The Blend station plays a wonderful "blend" of great songs! So I'll be posting a layout and card sketch ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH, and along with it 5 songs to choose from to inspire you. You can let the title inspire you or choose a stanza from the song, or even let the theme of the song inspire you!



Looking for Sponsors!

~~~If YOU would like to sponsor a monthly prize, please EMAIL ME at deanneburton@gmail.com . Thanks! It would be greatly appreciated and I WILL advertise for you all month that you sponsor. I will also keep a permanent link on the sidebar of this blog.~~~

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SKETCH REVEALS April 15th

It's the middle of April already! Wow!
Here are the card and layout sketches and beautiful work by Team 2.

Card:
~BETTY Schaub~ANETTE Rosén~ARIANNE Addicks
~ISABEL Wood~JEN Stokes~JENNIFER Hansen~KERRY Angeles~TONIANN Carbone~KIM Beinschroth~RACHEL Brumley
~PAMELA Young
...and a card by me
Layout:~ALI MacDonald~CHARLOTTE Hansen~CLAIRE Williams~JACKIE Plank~JESSICA Hagland~MICHELE Light~SANDY Liles~KATIE Skiff
~SHANNON Thomas --

...and my layout

Thanks ladies!!! Awesome inspiration!
If you try my sketches, please leave a comment in this post with a link to your layout or card! I'd love to see it! Remember ,if you try any of my sketches between April-June, your name will go in for a draw for a RAK from me!!!

14 comments:

Jeanette said...

Deanne what great sketches. The DTs outdid themselves with their samples. Wonderful.

Jeanette

Jess said...

beautiful job ladies..love all the different takes on the sketch!

TA Carbone said...

Ladies you all did a wonderful job again. Congratulations

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Wow...Gorgeous Pages everyone!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pages everyone. And those cards are rockin' too!

Ali said...

Layouts, cards & INSPIRATION galore! -- I can honestly say I am SO proud to be a member of this Design Team. Deanne, TY again for a superb and fun to interpret sketch. LOVED it. Team 2 Gals- love your work!

Karen Brooks said...

Great job everyone!! Your work is extremely inspiring!

michele said...

wow...great cards and LO's by the team. I feel so honored to be a part of this talented team.

Jean Marie said...

very creative take on the sketches,
ladies!
Good job!!

Betty J Schaub said...

Ladies awesome job with the sketch! Thanks Deanne for letting me be on the DT. I'm having so much fun!

Charlotte said...

Lovely pages and cards. It's fun to see the differences. Love everything I see here. And thanks for another great sketch, Deanne.
Love, Charlotte

Robin Gibson said...

Love the sketch, and the work Ladies! WONDERFUL Cards and Layouts! As always, GREAT Inspiration:) THANKS!

Liz Weber said...

Fab sketches Deanne - just love that card one..

Love all the different takes on the sketches - amazing how unique they all are - great job ladies!

Lesley said...

Awesome sketches Deanne! Love, love, love the layouts and cards!