I'm changing up this blog a bit! I'll be posting sketches but there will be a twist! You have to BLEND the sketch with a song! I love listening to Sirius radio and The Blend station plays a wonderful "blend" of great songs! So I'll be posting a layout and card sketch ON THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH, and along with it 5 songs to choose from to inspire you. You can let the title inspire you or choose a stanza from the song, or even let the theme of the song inspire you!



Looking for Sponsors!

~~~If YOU would like to sponsor a monthly prize, please EMAIL ME at deanneburton@gmail.com . Thanks! It would be greatly appreciated and I WILL advertise for you all month that you sponsor. I will also keep a permanent link on the sidebar of this blog.~~~

Friday, May 15, 2009

SKETCH REVEALS May 15th

Here are the sketches and beautiful creations by team 2!!!

...and a card I made.I will post my layout later. I'm going to work on it this weekend...
Thanks so much Team 2!! I'm sure everyone is totally inspired by your work!! So, come on ladies, start creating! Post a link here when you are done so we can view your creative work!!!

8 comments:

Kimmie said...

Beautiful work team! You really did a fab. job!!!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous sketches Deanne - I so love using them.

The layouts are just amazing ladies - love how you all used the same sketch to create your own unique layouts.

Loving the beautiful cards team - you have all created a card I would love to receive ;-)

Pamela said...

Great job everyone! These are fantastic!!!

Betty J Schaub said...

Wowza! I love the dt's creations! Everyone did an awesome job!

Ali said...

Well~ look at the creativity here! FIRST, Deanne's LO and card sketches: Both pretty darned awesome, I must say! TYFS them with us Deanne! And then, all the LO and card interpretations... Still amazes me how they can ALL be so different! Gorgeous work everyone! "100% WTG!" If I had a gold star sticker, I'd put it here for you all! Have a happy weekend, too. :o) ~ Ali

Terria said...

Great Job everyone you did an awesome job :)

Rissa said...

awesome work ladies!!!! This is my 1st trip this blog, i can't wait to browse around.

Jean Marie said...

Wonderful layouts and cards from the teams !!
Great sketches!